Thursday 5 April 2012

White Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes


I was extremely excited about trying this new recipe and what better combination that strawberries and white chocolate.
But I was highly disappointed when the cake came out. I made cupcakes because they would be easier to dispose of when I took them to work.
The recipe was good and easy to follow. My disappointment was the white chocolate. There was not even a hint of white chocolate flavouring and it just added to the sweetness.  And note to self never put fresh strawberries on cream the night before because the morning they will have wilted.
I’m hoping that someone else will give this recipe a try and let me know how yours turns out
I have to admit that the cupcake looked gorgeous and decadent despite the disappointing taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment